The following is meant to be humorous and not insulting...
1. You are unaware of common grammar rules. (FYI: A lot is Two Words and Your does NOT mean You Are).
2. You can’t even be bothered to capitalize I, or your own name (or really anything for that matter).
Both 1 and 2 are very distracting to read. I just can’t take it, maybe because I’m an English Teacher.
3. You haven’t taken the time to personalize your blog and are still using the same boring Blogger template. You could have the best blog in the world, but I’m not going to stick around to find out.
4. You don’t update at least once a week. I got bored. I moved on.
5. Your views make me think you might need a straitjacket.
6. Your blog is all about your kid(s). Like I care; don’t you have a life outside your kid(s)? A two-year-old’s life is not that interesting. (I like kids, but a blog about kids I don't know is not really that interesting. Plus, I think it's dangerous to post pictures of little kids. Some skeezy pedophile might download them.)
7. Your blog is narcissistic. This usually means you have A LOT of pictures of yourself in what you think are sexy poses.
If none of these apply to you, please drop me a note and maybe I’ll swing by and check out your blog.