Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Tweets for the Day

Inconsequential Thoughts By Smalltown Girl
  • 05:33 I'm going to vacation in dreamland for the next several hours. See ya.
  • 08:36 It was nice to sleep in, but I did have some weird dreams...
  • 10:16 Off to go grocery shopping...it's about time.
  • 12:01 Met some friends at Wal-Mart and we're going out to eat Mexican.
  • 12:02 Also...got gas and took a picture of the ephedrine sign. I'll post it when I get home.
  • 13:36 So full...can't move...
  • 15:39 It's so cold in the house! I don't want to reset the timer so I'm toughing it out until 4.
  • 16:58 I'm cooking Cheese Grits (mmmm...) And watching An American Carol.
  • 21:41 Just created a new photoblog and have a follower before even getting it up and running!
  • 23:44 Off to bed. Work tomorrow...Boo...
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: