Friday, February 20, 2009

Raccoon Still At Large

Nothing new on the raccoon front. I set the trap out last night, but the stupid smart thing managed to get out of the trap. It tripped it twice.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do now. I may have to stand by the back door and wait for the him to get into the trap and trip it, then put something across the entrance to keep it from being about to get out.

I got the trap from my CG'pa and he said that it wasn't working right and he had planned on trying to fix it. I think he had been testing it out on his cats because he said he caught a few of the cats in it, but they had managed to get out. Seriously.

I took some pictures of the trap, but didn't get them loaded onto the computer yet (I got home late last night) plus I'm at work right now (he-he). I'll try to load them tomorrow. I'm going to a David Crowder concert tonight and won't have time to get back on to add them or write more tonight.

If you have any great suggestions about the raccoon...let me know.

No comments: