Monday, June 29, 2009

The Worst Shopping Trip Ever or My Stupid Back

I am currently sitting by myself in my SiL's van outside the discount grocery store. Why? Because my back went out on me. When we shop we each take a kid and I had my niece. I went to put her in the shopping cart and almost dropped her when a searing pain ripped theough my back. It's been bothering me the last few days and was pretty bad this morning, but I've learned to live with it and just keep moving. Now I'm begging for pain killers and muscle relaxers. I'm just hoping that I can drive the 2 miles from my Mom's house to my house.

Oh how I hate my back!!!
Sent from my BlackBerry Smartphone provided by Alltel

2 comments:

Mrs. E said...

Yikes!! I've been there, and I feel for you! Hope you feel better soon!

Gifts of Nature said...

Thanks! I'm much better now.