Friday, July 17, 2009

Sexy Man?

I spent most of the day driving from one town to another to get various things and run errands. While at Wal-Mart this morning, I parked next to this vehicle. When I saw the sticker of the middle-aged man in a ball-cap sporting a beer I belly, I about died laughing! I just HAD to take a picture!

I also made a 200 mile round trip for a new iPod. None of the stores close to my small town had one that was a 32 gig Touch... I didn't have time to wait for it to come in the mail because I leave for a week-long trip on Monday, and I wanted it for the trip. I was pleased to find out that I could get a 2 year Best Buy warranty that would cover everything but total emersion in liquid. That way if this iPod gets 'wet' because ofcondensation, it's covered!
Sent from my BlackBerry Smartphone provided by Alltel

1 comment:

Mrs. E said...

That sticker cracks me up. You know the guys that have those voluptuous women on their cars or trucks probably look like that! Funny stuff. Hope you have a great trip. (The I-pod is soooo worth it!)