Friday, January 30, 2009

Tweets for the Day

Inconsequential Thoughts By Smalltown Girl

* 09:07 I had been getting up at a decent hour before today, but maybe that's because I went to bed at 2am.
* 10:50 I wonder if my blog readers are getting tired of me posting 4 posts a day? I just can't stop...
* 10:58 The county is plowing my road! Maybe I'll be able to get out sometime this week!
* 14:03 Just got back from a walk in the woods to take pictures. Almost waited too long. Ice is melting.
* 15:14 I love my Feedjit live trafic feed on my blogs. I get to see where all my visitors are from.
* 17:48 Getting ready to go to a fish fry at a neighbors. Can't wait to get out of the house.
* 20:13 Everything I'm wearing smells like fried fish, but it sure was good!
* 21:13 I'm psyched that I now have six people following my photoblog. Maybe my pics aren't that bad after all.

Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: