Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy 100th To Me.

No, I am not 100 years-old...it's my 100th post...Yay!


I'm excited that I have made it to 100 posts. I am still loving to blog and really think this will be a long-term relationship. I have several steady readers (both those that "officially follow" me and others that I know stop by on a regular basis) and I would like to send a shout out to all of you. Thanks for reading my blatherings; I know I can get verbose at times. I hope, however, that I am at least entertaining at times.

One of my goals for the next 100 posts is to refine my posts. I'm thinking about starting a weekly segment about being single...maybe Single Saturday. I know I haven't really focused on that, even though it is part of what this blog is about. I think that has to do, in part, with the fact that almost everything I do in life is affected by my being single, so I just don't think to say the words: "because I'm single".

I would also like to increase my readership. As I write this post, I have four "official" followers, but would like to be able to reach double digits by my 200th post. Maybe some of you could help me out there. (I've already managed to reached double digits on my photoblog, Views From A Small Town, even though it is newer than this one... but everyone loves pictures!)

Here's hoping that you keep reading (and hopefully, enjoying) my random thoughts and musings. Thanks so much for being a part of this.

No comments: