Tuesday, February 24, 2009

This Is Not Quite A Raccoon...

So I didn't catch Houdini last night, but I did catch a problem maker...the opossum that's been getting on the back porch. He's awful friendly with Houdini because I saw them having supper together...on my back porch.
Here's the opossum...ugly little things.


I heard Houdini eating some early breakfast this morning while I was doing my morning veg session in front of the TV (so about 5:30am). He ran out when I got up off my chair to take a look. That's when I noticed I had caught an opossum in the trap. I'm guessing I'm not going to have anyone suggest I keep him as a pet!

I had to call my CG'pa and have him come and take care of the opossum so I could re-set the trap tonight. I didn't ask for specifics, but I know that the trap was sitting in front of my house (empty) when I got home.

I really hope this doesn't go on much longer!

No comments: