Wednesday, March 25, 2009

American Idol Top 10

This is my Reader’s Digest version of American Idol…

Motown Night

Matt - I think he did a pretty good job. Judges loved it.

Kris - Technically good, I didn’t care for the arrangement. Judges loved it, and said he did his version of the song.

Scott - I didn’t think this was Scott’s best performance (although not that bad), and I didn’t like the arrangement. Simon didn’t like the arrangement either. Lots of discussion with mixed review.

Megan - I’ve decided Megan makes all songs sound the same. It was original the first time, maybe even the second, but now her arrangements make all songs sound the same. The judges didn’t like it.

Anoop - Not my favorite Anoop performance. He went slow this time and I like it when he sings faster songs, but he did good. The judges liked it.

Michael - I still think he is mediocre. The judges didn’t like it.

Lil - This should be Lil’s best night. She does a good job, not sure she changed the song at all though. Randy didn’t think it was the right song. Kara said she stayed too true to the original. Paula loved it. Simon likes her singing, didn’t like the song choice.

Adam - 50’s Adam sings a slow, soulful song. It’s different from what we’ve heard before. It’s good, but I don’t really like his voice. Judges absolutely loved it.

Danny - Another good job, not his best. Mixed review from the judges. Simon thought it wasn’t as good as it has been.

Allison - Loved it. The judges loved it.

I think Michael should go home and will probably be in the bottom again this week. I think Megan, Lil and Scott all could possibly in the bottom. I think either Michael or Megan will go home.

No comments: