- Pay my bills - I am terrible at paying bills on time. I've actually set almost all my bills to be automatically paid in order to make sure they get paid on time.
- Do my laundry - Or more specifically, fold and put away said laundry. I don't mind separating, washing and drying it; it's the folding and putting it away that I hate.
- Take out the trash - This would including burning trash that can be put into the burn barrel as well as loading up the nonburnables into a truck and hauling it to our dump. (yes we burn stuff like paper, and yes we have our own dump).
- Pick up random items at the store - I don't mind taking big grocery trips, but I hate having to run to the store for just a few items.
- Help me out at work - I could really use someone to help make copies, enter grades and grade things that wouldn't take a college education to grade (worksheets, etc...not that I really give out too many worksheets because I think they are lame and don't really teach much or require much brain power to assign, grade or complete...but I digress). Technically, during the school year, I do have a student aide that can do a lot of this, but that is only one hour a day.
- Pick up around the house - I am terrible about just putting things into piles. It would be awesome to have someone who would pick up after me and make sure things ended up where they belong.
If you have any suggestions (other than me being less lazy)...send them my way!