Saturday, September 19, 2009

Are We Really This Old?

I went to my 15 year reunion last night. It was fun. I liked that it was low-key because we were just meeting up and hanging out at the homecoming game. I got to see friends that I haven't seen in years! There were a few key people missing that I wish could have (would have) made it. There were also a few surprises... Especially one of the guys from our class who showed up in chains and face paint (white face with black markings)...creepy!

For the most part everyone seemed the same, just a little older. It was funny because those that were there were still forming the old cliques. In high school there was a large group of us that hung out together, but within that group, there were smaller groups of "besties". It all felt familiar and surreal at the same time.

Can't wait for the 20th!

1 comment:

EnglishRussian said...

Nice blog, keep it up:)

www.email2femail.com