Saturday, February 20, 2010

How Many Books This Year???

According to my LibraryThing list, I read 32 books last year. I'm a little disappointed by that. I feel that as an English teacher, and a lover of books, I should be reading more than that. I would think 52 books (one a week) would be more what I should be reading. Obviously, I watch too much TV.

I finally managed to change my LibraryThing wigit to list the books I have read so far this year. February is half over and I've only finished 3 books! That's terrible. To be fair, I've been reading a lot of old issues of photography magazines, and that has been taking up part of my time. I'm going to try to make an effort to spend a little more time reading for pleasure!

1 comment:

Holly said...

I've joined a "144 books in 2010" challenge on Goodreads. I'm not sure if I'll be able to make that goal this year (I barely squeaked by that last year) but I figure it'll give me something to focus on.

I seem to have much less time to read now though. I guess we'll see how it goes.