Monday, June 28, 2010

Vacation Postponed

I postponed my vacation to visit my best friend in North Carolina because my SIL's doctor told her that she would never make it to her due date (July 8th). He didn't think she'd make it another 10 days (which would have been just a few days after leaving for NC)...so I put off leaving so I could be here for the birth of my new niece........... Only there still isn't a new niece! Today or tomorrow would have been the day that I drove back home. I feel a little stupid because I'm not sure when I will be able to go on vacation now. Hopefully I will still be able to go, but I'm not sure when.

I feel like I am in a holding pattern. I don't want to start any big project or go anywhere because I don't know when the baby will be born. I feel like I just sit around waiting for the call.

Have you ever put your life on hold for something?

No comments: