Thursday, July 8, 2010

The Return Of The Wolf Spider...Mwwhhhaaahaha

If you remember my previous post about wolf spiders, you will remember I was afraid of all those babies growing up to be adult spiders, so I bombed the house.  Either my fears are coming true and that bomb didn't work, or other wolf spiders are getting into my house.



I haven't seen another pregnant one (thank the good Lord), but  I have killed two or three wolf spiders in the last few weeks. I'm not really scared of spiders (it is cockroaches that I cannot stand), but I still don't want them startling me or crawling on me in the middle of the night...especially when they are as big as a wolf spider. 


I'm keeping my eye out for more of these spiders, and if i see another one, it will be tme to bomb the house again!


What are you afraid of?

No comments: