Saturday, October 30, 2010

Single Saturday #9 - Enjoying Life






I think one of the hardest things for single people to do is just enjoy life. There is so much pressure for singles to find Mr. or Mrs. Right. The pressure begins to overtake everything else in life. I think it is time for singles to just embrace life and enjoy it!

I am a big proponent on letting things happen naturally. I just don't think the best thing in life come from forcing them to happen. That includes finding a perfect mate. I totally believe that if God has it in His plans for a person to be married, then He will make sure than you meet Mr or Mrs Right. I often wonder how many divorces could be avoided if people would have patience and rely on God to help them find their soul mate. I don't think it is good to force love.

If you don't believe that God is out there or that He cares about your life, then this is probably a hard sell for you.  Regardless, I still think that singles should try to enjoy life and let love come naturally. Forcing it will never work.

So you have my permission to stop trying so hard to find your soul mate and just Enjoy Life for once!

No comments: