Monday, September 15, 2014

It's been a long time...

Obviously I haven't posted in a long, long time. I am the type of person who tends to really get into something and throw everything I have at it. The problem is, that it is never a slow, steady burn, but more of a quick, hot burn that ends up burning out way too quickly. I get this from my Dad. He tends to get into expensive hobbies that cost a lot of money (like laking and diving), drag the rest of the family into his hobby, then drop it for something else. Oh, well... such is life.

I decided to check on my blogs (I have several) because I have decided to either start back up my photography blog or begin a new one in order to help promote my photography business. I was actually surprised to find that both this and my photography blog still get daily traffic! It's been 3 years since I've actively posted, but there are still some posts that draw in new visitors. I was truly surprised.

Surprise Face from My Niece and Me!

I also realize how much I've missed blogging. Maybe I will pick it back up, at least in some form. I know I no longer have the time to post as often as I used to.  Still, I would like to share with you.

Oh, and... still single.

No comments: