Thursday, January 1, 2009

Even More Success

Several hours later and I have made some more progress toward the blog that I want. I have managed to get my background set where it scrolls like I want it to and I also managed to get the post background like I wanted it (light blue with the opacity set so you can see the blog's background through it just a little).

My next project is to figure out how to change the font. I think I have the basic idea of how it works, but not sure of the specifics and what fonts Blogger's html code will accept. Also, I really need to change the heading of my blog. It is the one thing left that still screams of the original Blogger template. I am not sure what I want yet. I might just try to come up with a design using Photoshop, but I need to make sure that it doesn't become overwhelming with the designs already on the background.

I am sure that anyone who might be reading this blog and my last few posts is just thrilled with the constant posting of my learning curve. I apologize, but I just needed to share my excitement with the world. Also, I'm not sure that anyone is really reading any of this. It is a new blog...

No comments: