- 12:48 Glad I took a nap yesterday because I stayed up late reading.
- 12:49 Yay!!! The BFF is home. Can't wait to hang out some more. Taking Friday off.
- 13:11 Am I the only person out there with a drooling cat? She's lying on me and I have a big wet spot on my shirt. Gross.
- 13:32 I'm planning on snuggling up with a book instead of grading tests. It's Sunday after all.
- 14:58 Just finished the book. I forgot how much fun it was to read something without literary value. I downloaded another one onto my Kindle!
- 16:55 We're expecting ice starting tomorrow. It missed us last time...can we get lucky twice?
- 20:49 Had some chocolate pie with the family after church. Pretty good.
- 22:01 I'm watching the weather to see if (when) we get all that ice!
- 22:06 Crap...now it's up to an inch possible. We are on the north of the ice and close to the sleet/ice mix, that's better.
Monday, January 26, 2009
Inconsequential Thoughts By Smalltown Girl