Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Two Days of Tweets

Due to the winter weather, I was unable to log onto my Gmail until this morning to get my Tweets, so I am posting both Monday and Tuesday's Tweets in one post.

Tuesday
Inconsequential Thoughts By Smalltown Girl

* 09:23 Can't sign into Google or Blogger. It's going to drive me crazy that I can't blog!
* 09:53 Just heard Bill O'Reilly say, "Just Saying". hilarious.
* 11:13 I give up on my internet connection for now.
* 12:49 I've decided to re-watch the entire Roswell series. I have all 3 episodes on DVD and haven't seen them in years.
* 13:24 I forgot how much I love Roswell and how hott Jason Behr is. Whatever happened to him?
* 15:55 Sleet and snow...fan-flippin-tastic...
* 17:06 It's been sleeting for 24 hours now. Not supposed to quit for almost another 12 hours.
* 18:28 Crap! The power just flickered twice. Looks like the ice is getting built up on the lines. Dear God please...
* 19:06 I am so popular lately. I've been getting 3-4 FB friend requests a day. I just got 2 at once.
* 21:47 "I think you are confusing me with someone who is far less awesome." New favorite quote.
* 22:53 O'Reilly made me want to cry bc he told the elderly to contact HIM if their power was about to be cut off in cold weather.

Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter


Monday
Inconsequential Thoughts By Smalltown Girl

* 06:20 We may get lucky and get a sleet/ice mix which will be better on the power lines. Poor N AR though...
* 14:50 School's almost out today and I'm sure there will be no more school this week. that means were already 2 days into Spring Break.
* 15:50 Some dummy is parked in front of the gas but is getting air and is my way
* 16:07 Just thought I lost my blackberry and went into a panic. It had fallen and was in the car.
* 16:27 I'm home with groceries, gas and hot pizza. Bring on the storm...but no power outages please.
* 17:07 There is already a glazing of ice on everything.
* 17:17 CRAP!!! They're now calling for my area to get 1 to 2 inches of ICE... No sleet. That means the power WILL go out!!!
* 17:31 It's time to get off the computer and start getting prepared for a possible power outage. Laundry, dishes, pick up house, etc.
* 18:48 Almost have everything done that I can possibly do to prepare for the ice.
* 20:29 It's really coming down out there. 2 inches is not sounded out of this world anymore.
* 20:45 Everything's clean: dishes, laundry and me! Time to relax.
* 21:30 It's official...no school tomorrow
* 22:10 Praise the Lord it's coming down as sleet! I pray it stays that way.
* 23:04 I think I've lost my satelite internet to ice. Crap.

Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: