Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Winter Weather Pictures


I went out and took some pictures early this morning right after the sun came up over the trees. You can see the morning sun glinting off of the ice on the trees.


This is the view to the West of my house. I truly live in the middle of nowhere with acres of land all around me. It is so beautiful when it is covered in white.


Bella decided to go outside and chase birds. I'm pretty sure that she didn't catch one. The birds were hiding under my car and she headed strait for them, but they all flew out from under the car before she could get to them.


This is the view of my road. This hill is quite steep and there is a another hill that you have to go up once you hit the bottom of this one. You can see the tracks my father made when he came up to my uncle's house this morning.


This is not the best picture. I took it from inside the house, looking through the window. I just didn't feel like sitting outside for 30 minutes waiting on the birds to come back so I could take a picture of them.

No comments: