Monday, March 2, 2009

Just a Follow Plea!

If you are a regular to my blog, please considering following me. I would love to see my number of followers go up. Every time I get a new follower I do a little dance...at least metaphorically. But seriously, there's all kinds of reasons why you should be a follower. Try never missing a new post! That's important.

Also, all my new posts will show up in Blogger's Dashboard, and then they are super easy to click on the links that will wiz you right to either my blog or my post, whichever you choose! I love using Dashboard for all the blogs I follow. I find it easier than logging into Google Reader (mostly because I don't really follow too many sites that aren't Blogger blogs). I'm already on Dashboard to post/edit my blog, so it's a cinch!

So go ahead! Give it a try. Also, don't forget to visit (and follow!) my photoblog, Views From A Small Town.

No comments: