Saturday, March 21, 2009

A Spring Update

Another blog update!

I have been working on this for awhile and finally decided to unveil it today. I decided on a new look for spring. I hope that it is not too bright for you guys. I'm not really into "girly" colors, but still wanted something that reminded me of spring.

I am fairly happy with this background and layout. The only problem I have is that it has messed up my Label Cloud. It no longer looks like a cloud, it's just a list. I will try to take time soon to fix this. I intend to try to re-install the widget in hopes that that will fix the problem.

Let me know what you think. Do you like the new background and layout? Does it drive you nuts when I change things?

2 comments:

Holly said...

It doesn't drive me nuts when you change things (I do it all the time) but I think this one is hard to read. The text blends in too much with the background.

I do like the colors, though.

Gifts of Nature said...

Thanks for the imput. I'll try working on the font colors some more. To be honest, I'll probably change the background before long anyway, I like changing things up.