Friday, May 8, 2009

No Power = Bored

Here's a reason to not live alone: power outages. We had a major storm blow through today. A neighbor lost everything...house and barns. It took out multiple power lines and we're going to be out for a while. I have no power and nothing to do. If I didn't live by myself, I would get out a board game, but alas. There's all kinds of things I could do...
- read
- pick up around the house (there's a lot of that needing done. It kind of looks like a tornado did hit the house)
- do yard work (lots of that needing done)
- go hang out at my Mom's (no power there either, but at least thers people)

I really should pick up around the house, but I REALLY don't want to. Usually I do that while watching TV. I'm just bumbed that I can't play Guitar Hero (I know that's terrible considering a neighbor doesn't even have a house...). I think I'll just take a nap and hope that the power gets fixed sooner than expected.

Sent from my BlackBerry Smartphone provided by Alltel

1 comment:

Clever Elsie said...

I can empathize. I never realize how addicted I am to my computer until the power goes out. There simply is no life without it. I think I should marry Mr. Lenovo.