Monday, September 7, 2009

No LABORing ToDAY

Happy Labor Day! Does anyone else think it is ironic that most people get Labor Day off? Shouldn't we be laboring? I'm just glad it is one holiday that we still get out of school for. Of course, many schools haven't even started yet, but here in the good ol' Ozarks, we are starting week four!

I had a great weekend. My best friend come home from North Carolina. I hadn't been able to see her in since January. I'm glad that she was about to come home over the long weekend because that meant that I could spend both Saturday and Monday with her. It's nice to have someone that you can just hang out with. No entertaining, no having to make big plans. We just do what we normally would do...but together. I miss having that. Stupid new husband taking her away because he works for the Air Force... GRRRR!

Here's hoping you had a great weekend too!

1 comment:

Mrs. E said...

We're on week 4, too! Progress reports are due soon. Hope you're having a great year!
PS. I like the new look of your blog!