Saturday, November 27, 2010

Single Saturday #10 - "Boyfriend" Clothes






At this point, I've lost 90 pounds. Although I've gotten rid of most of my old clothes, however, there are still a few things I've kept around. One of my favorite articles of clothing is my old 3X hoodie. It's now huge on me and I've been wearing it a lot lately.  As I was wearing it around the house the other day, I got to thinking about how girls often wear their boyfriend's shirts, hoodies, etc.

At 6 foot tall, there really hasn't been much chance for me to wear an oversized shirt or hoodie that belonged to a boyfriend. I remember having an old sweatshirt of a former boyfriend's, but even that fit just right (he was skinny and only 2 inches taller than me). Wearing my hoodie from my "fat days" is as close as I will ever get to lounging around the house in my boyfriend's clothes that are big and baggy on me. Even if I were to have a boyfriend, his clothes would not be too big for me...

So here's to all you small and average sized girls who can date and marry guys that wear larger sized clothes than you; I envy you. I will just have to settle for wearing my "fat clothes".

No comments: